The execution spec Baleno RS will be the Baleno’s first real overhaul since it was propelled back in October 2015. While test donkey spy shots have affirmed that it will get all-wheel circle brakes, we’ve quite recently got our hands on some more data about Maruti’s hot bring forth from an organization source:
– The Baleno RS will be propelled in February and may be offered in the Alpha variation.
– The auto is being benchmarked against the Volkswagen Polo GT TSI, however will be possibly lower on power. The Baleno RS’ 1.0-liter, three-chamber BoosterJet turbo petrol motor is required to deliver around 102PS and 150Nm of torque, however the auto itself will in all likelihood be lighter than the VW.
– Unlike the Polo GT TSI, it might be offered with a manual transmission.
– Cosmetically, the auto will get an alternate arrangement of guards and new compound wheels, yet no new shading choices.
– It will get the same 195/55-segment Apollo Alnac 4G tires as the standard Baleno, which, unexpectedly, are similar ones that are utilized as a part of the Abarth Punto.
Different changes could incorporate a “RS” identification on the back bring forth and some variation particular sewing on the directing wheel, outfit handle and seat upholstery.
Anticipate that Maruti Suzuki will value the Baleno RS around the Rs 8 lakh check/around Rs 80k-1 lakh more than the top-end Baleno 1.2-liter petrol. Like the standard auto, the RS will be retailed through the Nexa premium merchant organize, close by the S-Cross and all-new Ignis.